Summer fun associated with long beach days, partying till sun rise, sipping on yummy cocktails by the pool are sadly gone. Tepretures are slowly but surely dropping. Aside from the good memories and a few great IG posts , summer has left some not so fun sun spots and dry brittle hair. Sure that bronzed glow looked really good at one point , but soon after seasons change we start seeing sun discoloration, dehydrated skin, dull complexion. And on top of that the drop in the temperature makes things even worse. Our bodies feel the change of the seasons more than we even know. Skin is the first to show all those signs. I hate to say it but you need to add a few new products to your daily regimen, just to make this transition smoother.
Here I carefully selected products that will target all fall skin needs and leave you with a youthful complexion! The main focus is repairing skin damage, hydration and restoring skin’s natural balance. We need to bring that firmness back and make the skin look supple and revitalized .
- Starting with cleansing the face. This antioxidant rich cleanser is gentle to the skin but yet powerful enough to remove all impurities. Loaded with vitamins it acts like a powerful smoothie for your face and support skin’s pH balance. A great start for your fall skin routine.
Facial Cleanser – https://rstyle.me/cz-n/ftcj9tc5s47
- Hylauronic acid is something I swear by year round. If you haven’t added it to your beauty cabinet now is the time. HA simply locks in the moistures in your skin. So the best time to apply it is right after you wash your face, ideally when it is still wet. It absorbs quickly, doesn’t leave a film on your skin and you can proceed with all your other face products. It will make your skin look plump and supple instantly.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum – https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fs9esac5s47
- One thing you should absolutely add to your routine and now more than ever is Vitamin C serum. It is great to treat that sun damage, diminish dark spots and fine lines associated with it. It restores dullness and makes the complexion glowy. Vitamin C goes really well in combination with the hyaluronic acid but works great on its own as well.
Vitamin C Serum – https://rstyle.me/cz-n/ftf2wxc5s47
- Good face oils are essential in my routine and especially in the colder months when my skin needs that extra boost of hydration. So many on the market but when I choose one I try to get a combination of oils rich in vitamins in order to target as many skin issues as possible. This one from Summer Fridays visibly boosts the look of skin elasticity and infuses the skin with intense soothing moisture. It is a great cocktail of luxurious oils like pomegranate oil, grapeseed oil, rosehip oil, cucumber, prickly pear, sunflower, cranbery, olive. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants your skin will feel plump, soothed and moisturized.
All-In-One Face Oil- https://rstyle.me/cz-n/ftckbuc5s47
- And the one oil that I reach for is Marula oil. It has been favorite of mine for many years. Rich in critical antioxidants and omega 6 and 9 it has so many great benefits for the skin. Makes it look and feel rejuvenated and radiant, soothes dry skin, diminishes scars, reduces wrinkles and fine lines. Doesn’t make your skin feel greasy and provides great moisture and the powerful antioxidants act as a defense against pollution and damaging environmental free radicals.
Marula Oil- https://rstyle.me/cz-n/ftckcec5s47
- A mask here and there will give our skin that extra boost it needs right now. The first one I am obsessed with is this Youth To The People mask that has my favorite ingredients Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C. An overnight mask packed with skin loving ingredients that feels super comfortable on the skin . This rich mask is great at brightening skin, boosts the skin hydration and also helps combat free radicals which is a great strep at preventing future damage.
Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask – https://rstyle.me/cz-n/ftf2xrc5s47
- Another mask that is an absolute must-have this fall and not only because it has pumpkin in it, but it is a great post summer skin healer. This 3 in 1 product works on 3 different levels to reveal smoother, younger and radiant skin.The Pumpkin Enzyme provides enzymatic exfoliation to polish away dead skin cells, revealing smoother complexion. The Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) acts as a chemical peel to get you younger and radiant looking skin. And the Aluminum Oxide Crystals polish the skin surface to improve the look of uneven texture.
Pumpkin Enzyme Mask- https://rstyle.me/cz-n/ftf2zhc5s47
- A hydrating mask works anytime anywhere. This particular one from Summer Fridays is especially good for skin that lacks luster, feels dry and irritated. It nourishes, hydrates and calms the skin. Loaded with great ingredients like antioxidants, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid and glycerin. It will give you visibly brighter skin that is soft and supple.
Jet Lag Mask – https://rstyle.me/cz-n/ftf2ydc5s47
- Even though sun is not as strong as in the summer, you should not forget your daily SPF to prevent future damage. This one from Fenty is really lightweight, oil free and doesn’t clog the pores. Great for under makeup.
SPF Moisturizer – https://rstyle.me/cz-n/ftigy8c5s47
- And last but not least I am including a simple face moisturizer that provides 24 hours of ultra-lightweight hydration. Because you need hydration but you also need to avoid products that can clog your pores and make things really bad and ugly. This one is great to combat dryness, dullness and uneven texture. It will make your skin nourished, will retain moisture and give you baby soft face.
Ultra Facial Cream- https://rstyle.me/cz-n/ftig2wc5s47
Thanks for stopping by! If you tried any of these products let me know your thoughts !